Master Your Dream
Are you a former foster youth between the ages of 18 – 27 who is enrolled in or accepted to an accredited not-for-profit university graduate school program for the fall 2019 semester? You may be eligible for the Master Your Dream graduate scholarship of $3,000 given in two semesters to MYD scholars who continue to qualify.
2019 Master Your Dream
Graduate Scholarship Application
Master Your Dream helps bring out the best of my academic abilities and helps foster the capability of all former foster-youths who are making the hard choice of dedicating their life to exploring the best parts of themselves.
– Johnny Larson –
Doctor of Physical Therapy
“I am tremendously grateful for the Master Your Dream Scholarship! Thanks to this scholarship and all of the folks who support it, I will be able to afford my schooling needs. Thank you for supporting me along my scholastic journey to becoming a Doctor of Physical Therapy.”
– Joey Lopez –
It feels great to know that the JIT family believe in me and support my career goals. See you soon.
– Vanessa Barrera –
Education & Trauma Informed Care
With [Just In Time’s] support I am moving one step closer in becoming a part of the 1% of former foster youth to graduate with a Master’s degree. Thank you again.
– Bianca Cardenas –
Eligibility and Application Guidelines
You are a JIT youth who:
- Is enrolled full time in an accredited not-for-profit university graduate program leading to an advanced degree
- Earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited not-for-profit university/college with a 2.5+ GPA
- Provides needs-based income and expense information including scholarship, work study, paid internships, teaching assistantships, budget, etc. as part of the application.
- Includes an essay answering 3 questions as part of the MYD application.
- Submits one non-JIT letter of reference
- Maintains JIT connections and participates in JIT programs and events
- If enrolled in a graduate program, is in good academic standing.
For the application and more information contact:
Virgo Villajin (510) 600-2897