Master Your Dream
2018 Master Your Dream
Graduate Scholarship Application
Due May 12th, 2018
If you are a JIT graduate student, enrolled or accepted to an accredited not-for-profit university graduate school program for the fall 2018 semester, you may be eligible for the Master Your Dream graduate scholarship of $3000 given in two semesters to MYD scholars who continue to qualify.
Complete and e-mail an application
to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 12th 2018
For the application and more information contact:
Eligibility and Application Guidelines: You are a JIT youth between 18 – 26 years old who:
1. Is enrolled full time in an accredited not-for-profit university graduate program leading to an advanced degree
2. Earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited not-for-profit university/college with a 2.5+ GPA
3. Provides needs-based income and expense information including scholarship, work study, paid internships, teaching assistantships, budget, etc. as part of the application.
4. Includes an essay answering 3 questions as part of the MYD application.
5. Submits one non-JIT letter of reference
6. Maintains JIT connections and participates in JIT programs and events
7. If enrolled in a graduate program, is in good academic standing.